The other day, when checking the Billboard Charts for new music, I stumbled upon this new track; Propane Nightmares by Pendulum. I heard a short 30sec clip on iTunes and it didn't sound any good. However the cool sounding title made me download it anyway, legally *ahem*. Since adding it to iTunes a couple of weeks ago, I just skipped it whenever it started playing. Who the hell names their band Pendulum? But on this fine day, it all changed. OMFG. It is soooo damn good. The best part is where the trumpets come in. Whee~ The video doesn't really make any sense but it's worth watching just to listen to the fine music.
Propane Nightmares by Pendulum
In other news, I've been studying the past few days for the theory part of the driving test. So far, I've been using the England version of Past Year Questions since I don't have the Malaysian booklet as yet. I heard that the Malaysian one is super thin compared with the one I'm using, so I guess you learn more studying from the UK Highway Code.
Some parts don't apply though, like understanding the braking distances in snow and black ice, when to use fog lights and when not use the horn.
cheers =)
No comments:
Post a Comment