Monday, June 30, 2008

2 Weeks In

This weekend has been, well, just like any other ~ B-O-R-I-N-G. Having said that, the first half of Saturday wasn't all that bad. We made a day trip to Taiping to check out the restoration of my car. It seems on track but the dude who's doing it, wasn't even there so we couldn't really give him the colour scheme and shizzle like that. The engine seemed to be overhauled well, and he did an exceptional job polishing the engine case! The drivetrain and exhaust system still needs doing so I guess it'll take another 2 weeks or so.

Let the pictures roll:


The interior is pretty rough. A job for TRADING SPACES!



WTF! Scrunched up Tesco brochures in place of spark plugs!



The seat covers are so bloody 70's. Floor mats are just as bad.

The rest of the weekend was so crap and boring that my creative juices started flowing and coincidentally I stumbled upon this super cool Instructables, to make a floppy disk pen holder. But as luck would have it, I couldn't find the damn cable ties, so that project was screwed! No fear, a floppy disk wallet was born nevertheless.


I know you're jealous ;)

Anyways, college starts tomorrow and it's gonna be WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK! At least I can live with working hard knowing that I'll be on holiday to UK in less than 2 weeks. Weee~! AND OMFG! THE MANCHESTER JAZZ FESTIVAL IS ON FROM THE 18TH -> 26TH JULY !

CAN'T WAIT!


Ciao!



1 comment:

xin dee said...

omg i love the seats...don't change them :(

Powered By Blogger